Bristol Myers Squibb Associate Director, Immunology Imaging in Princeton, New Jersey
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. Driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
· Lead company-wide innovative imaging strategy and execution of imaging studies supporting treatments for Immunologic diseases. Activities to include leading imaging strategy for preclinical, early clinical development and late phase development in collaboration with discovery biology, chemistry, radiochemistry, clinical, statistics and regulatory teams.
· Align closely with immunology medical and commercial teams to deliver novel imaging approaches that enable decision-making.
· Ensure timely reporting and timely presentation of study results to colleagues and management, and appropriate decision making on data emerging from ongoing imaging studies.
· Establish a consultation network of key opinion leaders (KOLs) with expertise in imaging applications for immunologic diseases.
· Serve as the interface to site investigators and key academic collaborators for imaging.
· Lead BMS participation in consortia aimed at advancing imaging for immunologic diseases.
Minimum Education Required
· Board Certified/Board Eligible MD or DO or PhD, with expertise in imaging with an emphasis on immunologic disease.
· 5-8 years’ experience in multimodality imaging (including MRI, PET, CT) and imaging analysis
· Proven track record in either academic or pharmaceutical industry setting
· Demonstrated ability to work and innovate in a matrix environment
· Experience developing a consultation network of individuals with diverse imaging expertise important to job function including preclinical/clinical imaging, statistics, radiochemistry, clinical, and regulatory.
· Experience interacting with key academic investigators in the field of immunologic diseases as well as site investigators.
· Analysis preclinical and clinical imaging data in the context of drug development.
· Ability to work as a member of a multidisciplinary drug development teams with demonstrated problem-solving skills, and flexibility to succeed in a dynamic and changing environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Bristol-Myers Squibb is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.