Bristol Myers Squibb GPS Associate in New Brunswick, New Jersey
The Manufacturing & Supply Chain Associate will experience an intensive 2½ half year rotational program with challenging and in depth assignments in Manufacturing Operations, Manufacturing Technology, Supply Chain, and Quality and Compliance. Rotations may be both in and outside of the US and will prepare the Associate to become an integral part of a management team upon program completion. Rotations will also provide the opportunity for additional training in technical, managerial, and leadership skills, as well as coaching and guidance from executive and peer mentors.
• MS, MBA or PhD with background in science and engineering
• 3.2 + Undergraduate & Graduate GPA
• Desire and ability to relocate within and outside the United States (Associate will only be working in New Brunswick, NJ for the first rotation, approximately 9 months)
• Must have flexibility and capability for relocation to any of the BMS international or domestic manufacturing sites for the required 21+ month site rotation Proficiency in a second language preferred
• Demonstrated leadership, proficient communication / presentation skills, technical skills with biopharma utility, problem solving and analytical capabilities
• A minimum of one year full-time work experience (any industry), not including internships or co-ops, in any of the following areas:
Process Engineering/ Process Improvements, Manufacturing Operations, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Technology, Supply Chain
• Successful candidates must exhibit a high degree of initiative to operate independently in a self directed manner as part of, or as a lead on, team projects. Must possess superior interpersonal skills and an ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization and work with a wide range of diverse teams of people.
Location: Global locations
Bristol-Myers Squibb is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.