Bristol Myers Squibb Customer and Logistics Planner in Cham, Switzerland
One shared journey moves us forward. Bristol-Myers Squibb is a BioPharma leader offering opportunities to learn and grow professionally, working alongside smart, talented colleagues who are committed to helping patients prevail over serious diseases.
Our medicines help millions of people around the world in their fight against cancer, heart disease, HCV, and rheumatoid arthritis. Our commitment to patients’ unmet medical needs drives innovation and pride in our record of achievement and we are recognized as having one of the most innovative pipelines in the industry with launches in Oncology and Specialty products.
PRINCIPLE OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
• Provide a key link in Supply Chain between customers, distribution centres and inter-company and third party supply sites.
• Manage order processing and invoicing
• Ensure the speed to patients, monitoring system performance and inventory at the European distribution centres
• Liaise with Site’s Purchasing, Finance departments & fiscal representatives to perform Customer Planning activities
• Ensure that customer and supply sites comply with business and tolling rules
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Monitor system requirements and resolve discrepancies in quantity & timing to fulfil market demand.
• Placing of MROs / PO’s on third party contractors as per business rules
• Receipt and processing of supplier invoices and following up on prices discrepancies, payment queries
• Manage accurate receipt and processing of tolling fee invoices
• Issue invoices to markets. Issue required shipping documents.
• Provide logistics support, coordinating product transportation and import/export activities.
• Liaise with freight forwarder for inbound and outbound shipments
• Perform local data custodian activities, for material master creation and planning parameters maintenance. Maintain master data relating to customers, contracts and BOMs.
• Liaise with Global/Regional Supply Chain & Quality regarding redeployments, allocations, product launches, change control
• Liaise with QC for testing, release and generation of CoAs, inspection and release of Drug Products
• Month end inventory review with 3PLs and CMOs.
• Comply with all Regulatory/Finance/EHS/ Security compliance procedures
• Perform all SAP transactions in compliant manner
• Meet Finance deadline for month and year end sales reporting
• Provide supporting documentation for Financial audits as requested
• BS degree in Supply Chain, Business Management or related discipline
• 3 years of experience in Pharmaceutical or Consumer Products industry
• Experience working with suppliers, freight forwarders and/or 3PLs, for product distribution and export/import field.
• Exhibits an ability to use computer systems efficiently and demonstrable good knowledge in SAP.
• Demonstrates efficient customer service administration, accuracy and timeliness of order processing and invoicing.
• Logistics Service in a multinational company working in an export department is a plus
• Exhibits strong interpersonal skills, with experience working in virtual teams and international environments.
• Highly effective communication skills.
• Delivering results on time in a dynamic environment.
BMS BIOPHARMA BEHAVIOURS
We’re creating innovative medicines for patients fighting serious diseases. We’re also nurturing our own diverse team with inspiring work and challenging career options. No matter the role, each one of us makes a contribution. And that makes all the difference.
Bristol-Myers Squibb is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.